IEEE LANMAN has an established tradition as a forum for presenting and discussing the latest technical advances in local and metropolitan area networking. The organizing committee is delighted to invite you to the 24th IEEE LANMAN (LANMAN 2018) to be held in Washington, DC from June 25 to 27, 2018. LANMAN is generously supported by Cisco.
Full details of the call for papers are available at Call for Papers.
- LANMAN 2017 (Osaka, Japan)
- LANMAN 2016 (Rome, Italy)
- LANMAN 2015 (Tsinghua, Beijing, China)
- LANMAN 2014 (Reno, Nevada, USA)
- LANMAN 2013 (Brussels, Belgium)
- LANMAN 2011 (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA)
- LANMAN 2010 (Long Branch, New Jersey, USA)
- LANMAN 2008 (Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania, Romania)
- LANMAN 2007 (Princeton, New Jersey, USA)
- LANMAN 2005 (Chania, Crete, Greece)
- LANMAN 2004 (San Francisco, USA)
- LANMAN 2002 (Stockholm, Sweden)
- LANMAN 2001 (Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- LANMAN 1999 (Sydney, Australia)
- LANMAN 1998 (Banff, Canada)
- LANMAN 1996 (Berlin/Potsdam, Germany)
Slideshow images by Ed Uthman and Chris Metcalf.